Slickline Roller System™
Achieve depth objectives during wireline operations in high deviation wellbores
Impact Selector’s Slickline Roller System™ provides greater assurance of achieving depth objectives during wireline operations, especially in high deviation wellbores. This hard-working tool is engineered to be easy-to-use, featuring a modular system of interchangeable components to provide a range of roller sizes with minimum inventory.
In addition, the Slickline Roller System is designed to work around a common center mandrel, allowing hinged segments to be installed. This results in a free-rotating, low-friction standoff to the wireline toolstring.
The Impact Selector Slickline Roller System is available in a wide range of sizes and tubing casing sizes and offers performance in temperatures up to 500°F and pressure ratings up to 30,000 psi.
- Common center mandrel design, allowing hinged segments to be easily installed
- Acts as a free-rotating, low-friction standoff to the wireline toolstring
- Roller segment sizes can be changed without the need to change the mandrel
- Can be configured with standard sucker rod connections or compatible “quick-lock” type connections
- Average length of 12”, adding minimal length to the toolstring
- Available with temperature ratings up to 500°F and pressure ratings up to 30,000 psi