Low Loader Roller Bogie® Jar
Provides exceptional effective jarring actions for larger bottom-end tools
Impact selector’s low-loader Roller Bogie® jar is designed to deliver exceptional jarring performance at high deviations and is used globally with a proven track record of success at deviations up to 830 .
The low Loader Roller Bogie® jar is deployed towards the bottom end of a Slickline tool string providing support and delivering effective jarring action ideally suited to larger bottom end tools such as kickover tools and plugs. The Low Loader Roller Bogie® jar is typically used in combination with Impact Selector’s Advanced Kickover Tool (AKT).
The low loader Roller Bogie® jar is available with composite rollers for use in GRE lined tubing and in a wide range of sizes. All connection types are available to suit individual tool string requirements.
- Kickover tools
- Locks, plugs
- Bridge plugs/ Bridge plug retrieval
- Sliding side door manipulation
- Large rollers elevate jar axis.
- Fully aligned tubular jar delivers efficient jarring action to
actuate bottom end tools.
- Axis shift knuckle transfers jarring forces efficiently.
- Balanced design
- Easily maintained
- Larger diameter tools such as kickover tools, plugs or drifts do
not cause avoidable fictional drag.
- Effective high deviation mechanical jarring
- Easier tool string manipulation
- Ability to run larger diameter equipment
- Enables access and jar action beyond conventional wireline
depths and deviations.
*To weights and lengths are average values per tool size.
Roller Bogie® tools are original designs by Impact Selector and are protected by patent. They are not available elsewhere. Roller Bogie® is a registered trademark of Impact Selector.