High Deviation Roller Bogie® Jar
Virtually frictionless Jar takes jarring to a new angle
Impact Selector’s High Deviation Roller Bogie® jar is a radical step forward in mechanical jarring technology and performance, there’s nothing else like it.
The High Deviation Roller Bogie® Jar has global presence and boasts a track record of successful operation up to deviations of 85°. The High Deviation Roller Bogie® Jar has virtually no internal resistance. When run is combination with Impact Selector’s Roller Bogie® conveyance system, an a ultra low friction system is created that allows maximum acceleration of tool string mass at high deviations.
- Sized to match tool string Roller Bogie®
- Bi-directional jarring
- Virtually no internal resistance
- Robust reliable design
- Effective extreme deviation mechanical jarring action.
- Assist the operator by improving tools string visibility on surface.
- Clear and effective jarring action reported during fishing operations at 85° deviations.
Used in conjunction with Roller Bogies® for any deviated slickline Intervention work such as:
- Kickover tools
- Inflatable packers
- Bridge plugs/packers
- Sliding side door manipulation
*To weights and lengths are average values per tool size.
Roller Bogie® tools are original designs by Impact Selector and are protected by patent. They are not available elsewhere. Roller Bogie® is a registered trademark of Impact Selector.