Wireline Tool Stand Off
Reliable and cost-effective device to maintain stand off during wireline logging
Impact Selector’s advanced friction-ring design enables the Wireline Tool Stand Off to be installed at any location on the toolstring. This reliable device is a highly cost-effective way to help prevent stuck tool strings and expensive fishing jobs during wireline logging operations.
- Friction ring attachment mechanism secures to the toolstring while allowing the stand off to swivel
- Easy to install anywhere on the toolstring
- Needs no additional tools to enhance the operation
- Reliably maintains stand off during wireline logging operations
- Tungsten carbide surface provides protection from wear
- Use of multiple fins to reduce toolstring contact with wellbore wall
Friction Ring Attachment
The Friction Ring attachment mechanism secures to the toolstring while allowing the stand off to swivel.
Wear Resistant Fins
The tungsten carbide surface provides protection from wear.
Sidewall Stand Off
Use of multiple fins reduces toolstring contact with the wellbore wall.