Electric Roller System
Achieve depth objectives during wireline operations in high deviation wellbores
Impact Selector’s Electric Roller System provides greater assurance of achieving depth objectives during wireline operations, especially in high deviation wellbores. This hard-working tool is engineered to be easy to use, featuring a modular system of interchangeable components to provide a range of roller sizes with minimum inventory.
In addition, it is designed to work around a common center mandrel, allowing hinged segments to be installed. This results in a free-rotating, low-friction standoff to the wireline toolstring.
The Impact Selector Electric Roller System is available in a wide range of sizes and tubing casing sizes and offers performance in temperatures up to 500°F and pressure ratings up to 20,000 psi.
- Common center mandrel design, allowing hinged segments to be easily installed
- Acts as a free-rotating, low-friction standoff to the wireline toolstring
- Roller segment sizes can be changed without the need to change the mandrel
- Works with a standard “GO” type connection, as well as other proprietary connections
- Average length of 12”, adding minimal length to the toolstring
- Available with temperature ratings up to 500°F and pressure ratings up to 25,000 psi